Testimonials used with permission. For privacy, we don’t include the full name.
- I can finally run long distances without wanting to yank my shirt away from my chest every few minutes! I’m a heavy sweater and these stay on no problem. They are not uncomfortable either. I took a shower after a run once and forgot to take them off because I forgot they were there.
- Works perfect! I run Ultra-Marathons and do weekly training runs from 20-40 miles at a time. In cooler weather when I have to wear a top, I can get about 15 miles before the nipple chaffing starts. In the winter when my bottom layer is soaked in sweat, it may be after 10 miles. So, seeing this product made me a bit skeptical. Well, NipEAZE work great! Cheap enough to use on training runs and resilient enough for 100-mile races. They are very comfortable and not even noticeable. One time I remember not even noticing they were still on until the next day in the shower (2x showers later). They are very water resistant. In fact, I have never had one fall off. I highly recommend them!
-Upstate NY (male)
- Went for a 26.2 mile training run this last weekend. Used these and didn’t have so much as a hint of chaffing. Fantastic stuff! They don’t give in to all the sweat, yet they come off painlessly in the shower afterwards. Excellent product, to be sure.
–R. Jeffs (male)
- I got these mainly for when I wear t-shirts. They conceal what might look unflattering when wearing just a t-shirt. They easily last 24 hours and are very comfortable. I often forget to take them off until I am already in the shower!
– Shaun (male)
- These are great, eliminate embarrassing situations, and they STAY ON!!
-V. Eakley (female)
- I use them when i do yard work as I sweat a lot.
–L. Evans (male)
- Amazing. Better than advertised!! Use them to run everyday, and just work GREAT! Hassle free and easy to use, but most importantly, they are effective!
I will keep buying these products.
- I love the way these covers conceal. And best of all they stay on, even under my swimsuit in the pool!